Monday 16 July 2007

turtles and fish

are you asking me to consider either _ sometimes we cant be clear about what we want to say because we are just putting stuff out there , because if thats it, i meant not that we have to put up total considered clear ideas but more that we should not just expect everyone to know everything about each others area of expertise. like the fish or the turtle
or did you mean i have to embrace new things and not look at what im missing or whats not there? - because if thats it i do do that i hope pretty much all the time.

Sorry also because i find the blogs hard because i cant hear the intonation in the texts like in spoken word so cant grasp wether steves just on a tangent or being serious and on a tangent!

But now im moving on.xxxxxx

1 comment:

spodsheff said...

I'm always serious and on a tangent. When I'm thinking around an idea I think of my brain as soup with interesting bits in it which float around and I stir it around when I put them on the blog it may look like sick - but it's hard to tell the difference between sick and soup especilly if it's spilt in a pub doorway. Hope this was at a good tangent - I don't think Kates allegory was meant to make a point about us it was more about ethnogaphy as an approach to research and therefore thinking- Good to have you back- can't believe robert also has a gamekeepers flood measure does this mean I will have to marry him.