Thursday 26 July 2007

Rainbow at the tip


Just went to the tip with Tim to dump half his house before he goes to France to study the Welsh for a year. Looked after their little one today remonded me of been a house dad when life was much simpler and much fuller and I didn't have to think as much but was busy doing something straightforward and useful (like growing things on the farm) anyway thought this was a nice image to leave on - taken on my phone and proving that one mans land fill is another mans pot of gold

1 comment:

Tim Neal said...

Yes, thanks for looking after the little one Mr Steve. I'd forgotten about the rainbow. Good things cameras aren't they? They stole souls but now they are quite happy to loan them out. Very generous of such an imperial technology. Where does the rainbow end? In theory we could have followed it to France and seen it above our house. But that would have required alot of rain and sun in just the right combination.

What is the usefulness of what I am doing I wonder? Where is my wheelbarrow? Anyway. What is this wheelbarrow affair anyway? We all have our wheelbarrows you know - we just don't necessarily know all our blood family. That's the pain. Knowing and not knowing.

Tim