Monday 16 July 2007

Don't go just do it once a week

Don't leave perhaps we should each just post once a week and keep it more specific to the Artemis project - I may have put you off by posting to often and making it seem more important than it is and dominating the thing a bit with my babble. I will stop now and just post every friday with very specific stuff if you think this would make the platform more usefull for us and the project. I have a cold today and fell over while climbing over a wall in my sandles at four in the morning after poker and twisted my Knee so I'm feeling sorry for myself.

2 comments:

spodsheff said...

I didn't mean to put this on so many times I just pressed a button with my mouse wire and it came on over and over again.

Kate said...

I am sorry about the cold. I am working honest when I post but sometimes it might seem a bit off beam I am trying to inject the ethnographic space.