Tuesday 9 October 2007

lead in my shoes

Reading this book about Socrates today and one of his followers got so stressed by the question "This statement is a lie" that he lost loads of weight and had to put lead in his shoes to stop himself blowing over in the wind. At least I got so stocked up on fried breakfast last week I won't have to do this if I get over concerned about the third breakfast. Thinking about funny measure I remembered those people who jump over things on moter bikes like double deckers
Evel Knievel Stunt Set

1 comment:

Tim Neal said...

I think you need a horse. A shield would be nice. A squire perhaps. Someone once dropped a handkerchief and you jousted to its rescue. Then suddenly for no good reason other than eternal grace you had to go looking for that bloody moment before becoming. You know where it was don't you?