Sunday 21 October 2007

i ate it and now i feel a bit sick


Here you are steve, photo really a bit duff but you get the idea, the top one is from memory/ imagination, i deliberately didnt cook one first to inform my visual memory, so its proper true. The bottom one is as i ate, outlines of food and plate as it changed - the activity recorded, no rubbing out, just line overlay. Hope you like them or at least it does what you want .
Just want to say i dont eat fry ups, well hardly ever and so i feel a but sick, also though this is my perfect fry up combination, crispy bacon, fried egg no runny bits, on fried bread and beans. The beans i eat first as their my least fav and then i combine the bacon egg and bread, which is odd for me because i normally eat in order of least fav to best so obviously cant decide between the bacon, egg and bread.
oh my god i can feel im slipping into this......................

1 comment:

spodsheff said...

This looks brilliant and makes me feel like I'm not a proper artist. I never really wanted to be able to draw until later now I think it is the thing I'd most like to be able to do - Thing is I can't really do anything that well but I am good at trying to do things well.