Saturday 6 October 2007

The Agony and the extesy

When I said that thing about not talking about the measurement idea I meant on the Blog not in real life. So the post was a change of use of this space which is a development. Sorry not to be of more help. Perhaps we need to set up a period of postings which are more focused on the work and the ideas behind them and less broad - which is why my tree picture didn't feel right - just takes us off at to many tangents. The thing is I'd have to talk about breakfast again as I'm an obsesive.

1 comment:

kate g said...

i dont mind talk of the breakfast.
i was interested in the triggers the tea bag and questions it sets off for people, like ooh that reminds me of the drawings by ... or have you read ... or ? whatever, in the way that we have done for the third breakfast .
AND BY THE WAY WHO DIED AND MADE YOU GOD OF THE BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This work is in reference to the colleciton and i appologise if that was not clear, i will try harder., but for example, the tree i was pleased to see it and made me think about measuring time, so im not sure why if we consider a point or a question relevant it cant be posted alongside the other more broad i went to artemis today type posts or the more academic posts kate and louise put up? or the random ironic ones you do!!!!!!!!