Monday 21 January 2008

Rolling on


We have an event at the Burngreave community learning campaign, Forum House on the 17th March - do all please come it is a mini project with MLA Yorkshire and 2 family learning practitioners called Every object tells a Story from 10 - 12 and a free lunch after.
The reason I am excited is that I am beginning to see patterns and shapes in my work working with you lot and also doing this project and maybe not getting Translating Objects was good as now I have time to work on all the other things.
I am worried I am not doing my Function to Meaning quotes for Kate - Kate can you tell me what I should do as I tend to work on your project in Dorset and I want to start getting the quotes and ideas together?
I plan to work on it in Dorset over half term which is the 18th Feb week, I intend to be using Malinowski Cargoes and Durkheim and Mauss and Mary Douglas Implicit Meanings.
I am a bit scared as it is raining again and Zahir couldn't come to the meeting we had today because of floods in Mexborough.

1 comment:

spodsheff said...

I could come at lunch time - working the morning - would this be ok?