Wednesday 19 March 2008

This is this

This is This All my thinking started of from this bit in the dear Hunter. So I thought I should put it in. I'm not that interested in warn things in terms of this project only to the extent that we pretend that objects carry with them more traces or signs of their history in the marks or scraches on them - which is funny as when we collect antiques condition is everything - reading or rather dipping into (It's next to the toilet. ) Jean Baudrillards Systems of objects really interesting [Video]

2 comments:

Kate said...

I like the idea of traces. Gramsci talks of an infinity of traces
Said talks of the infinity of traces but he says, it is essential to supply an inventory.
What would an inventory of traces look like I wonder?
I am now in New York City and will FOCUS on the Boston conference here in a way it is easier no distractions

kate g said...

maybe its this blog!