Saturday 3 November 2007

Healthy breakfast


This reminded me of Barth and the rhetoric of the image it's ideal for an undergraduate media studies essay. But it really made me think obout how ideas become a lens which we see the world through - like photographers who start to see the whole world through a viewfinder and Kate P who sees the whole world through Narratives I've started to see the world in terms of English breakfast. Reading about Spinoza in my Idiots guide to begginers philosphy for Dummies I think he would have suggested that English breakfasts have souls - perhaps this picture represents Body Breakfast duality.

2 comments:

kate g said...

sometimes i just cant reply!
but having just read some heidegger, he would have said that the boundary or frame work of your plates allow the breakfast to radiate, and thus setting it free into the unconcealed.

Tim Neal said...

Hey, that's not the same breakfast as the other ones. It's inauthentic.